Thank you Stephen Tremp for your kind support in giving me this award. Now as a relatively new blogger I’m just beginning to understand awards and how they work…so everyone forgive me if I make a few mistakes. I’m err NOT very versatile!
Here’s the rules!
Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to accept if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
Now for the seven things about me…
I am painfully shy! That’s right and I know some of you don’t believe this. Every time I’m on the internet I am working on this problem. If I can put myself out on-line, maybe someday I can do it in a non-virtual reality. So–in the mean time–I can just hope that everyone is patient with me.
I blush easily. Yes…pink. Maybe this goes well with my first revelation of shyness. I will never be able to write truly erotic material because I would blush to death.
I love cats. Now this comes as no surprise to most of you!
I love dragons…again no great reveal.
Only 3 more….
I hate to talk about pain, hospitals, operations…if they are my own. Oh, I’ll be happy to discuss yours!
I love children. No, not for lunch or as appetizers. In general I like kids…maybe its the profound honesty they bring to any situation or the unconditional love.
I walk, run and even fly in my dreams… I can even visit friends and lovers sometimes. Yes…that was me eating Tacos on the sun!
Now comes the hard part… Nominations. I want to nominate everyone I know and –in fact– I may need to—-to hit 15! there is no ranking to this order. Just random as you ran barefoot through my thoughts….
1. Francis Guenette — she is an amazingly versatile blogger!
2. Jennifer Garcia — again a wonderful set of skills
3. Laura Crean – I am jealous of her abilities
4. Steph Rogers — what did she say?
5. Valerie Davies –amazing posts
6.Mona Rodrigues — a talented write and relatively new blogger
7. Sarah Remy kind friend!
8. Vincent Mars — because he deserves many hats
9. Debbie Doglady — because she isn’t a catlady
10. Charmaine Gordon –I can’t even begin to say enough wonderful things about Charmaine!
11. Ella Quinn –simply because she is Ella!
12.Mona Karel — a talented lady
13. Charlee – great sci-fi smart girl
14. EM Castellan – because I have been reading her blog forever
15.Last here but far from least…a man with a great book!
Terry Gildow terry deserves some recognition.