Today is a rather unusual day for the Dragon…He has devoured much of his own work and finds his stomach very full.
The cook pot is boiling and Seer lies upside-down by the Dragon’s bloated tummy. “Enough!” He is heard to growl loudly. “The book is almost ready to share!”
The story is a dual theme of reality and fantasy. Xavier, a young gamer with a curse, must find a way to survive as a knight in a world filled with demons and dragons. There is only one thing he truly seeks–the love of a princess.
A Steaming Cup of Baya!
Pros and Cons of cooking–
- It has plenty of Dragons.
- It has tasty gypsy dancers
- Baya, a Glahee Gypsy drink sounds a lot like coffee
- the story really works up a hungry appetite
- the insane mind of Patrick O’Scheen flows clearly in each line
the Dragon says: “ROAR!!!! Don’t even think about eating it! You will enjoy this book!! It will be on sale soon at Amazon and all the other fine
gypsy eateries places books are sold!!!”
The Dragon can be found right here!!! Roar!!!