Always hungry, the Dragon searches his lair for a treat. He roars and the book shelves rattle and shake depositing one title near the cook pot. Sage, Book 1 Fall of Onagros— a recent released by Marian Allen lies within reach of sharp claws. SHOULD HE READ IT…OR EAT IT?
Let’s digest a little of the contents…
The book is staged in a fantasy world where myths and belief systems are very different from the Dragon’s own. A medieval world is controlled by a matriarchal society. The kingdom is at risk, but there is still an heir loose to regain the throne. The ruling woman is routed by her male consort. By sheer accident or the demands of unknown fate, her offspring survives the man’s conniving plans and the intrigue begins.
Pros and Cons of Cooking—
- There are DRAGONS in the story!!!
- The book is well written and flows at a smooth rhythm.
- There are descriptions of breakfast.
- The unique world is well developed and described.
- The characters are interesting.
- There are many many characters with their own system of names and the Dragon is not sure who to consider eating.
- There is a tortoise that might make good soup, but the Dragon is not all that fond of soup.
The Dragon says save this book for reading. Although a tasty treat, it will be much better consumed by the mind. This is an entertaining novel. Buy it! !!!!ROAR!!!! It can be found at Amazon and where all
You will find an excerpt here from Book 3 on her blog!