Always hungry, the Dragon searches his lair for a treat. He roars and the book shelves rattle and shake depositing one title near the cook pot. Obtrusion, a science fiction book by Anastacia Moore lies close by the fire… SHOULD HE READ IT…OR EAT IT?
Let’s digest a little of the contents…
The book finds people caught up in a government plot to hide alien contact and the conspiracy goes way beyond expected interactions. they are among us…and they have been here quite a while.
Pros and cons of cooking:
- The story is clear and well written.
- the plot is well thought out.
- the characters are engaging and well drawn.
- this is a good read for all sci-fi fans.
- There are no dragons in the story.
- alien food might taste bad.
The Dragon says save this book for reading. Although a tasty treat, it will be much better consumed by the mind. This is an entertaining novel. Buy it! !!!!ROAR!!!! It can be found at Amazon and where all
alien trading posts books are sold.
Anastacia can be located in her nest on facebook, blog.and twitter,.